Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hating Life

So it has been some time since I have posted and so many things have happened....

quick update
:I have enough shampoo and conditioner for my Backpack Donations !!!

: I have found many great sales mostly from texts from my buddies !! you know who you are !!!

: I need to update this blog more often!!

So...I am feeling overwhelmed these days and very sad :(  I am having roommate issues and honestly wish I didn't have one ! I want him to move out ....I want to sell the house also...not that there is anything wrong with the house it just wasn't a great as an idea as I thought it was ....crying isn't making any of this better but I sure seem to be doing alot of it lately :(

I have issues with my health (eye injury) and it isn't getting any better and for that I am extremely upset ! I don't really feel sorry for myself but just want to catch an effin break somewhere's ! I am angry things are not working out !

Somedays I wish I could run away from myself :(

No comments:

Post a Comment