Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2012

a Bit of This and That 2012

So some time has gone by since I last posted...quick recap on events:
with the help of friends /family we gathered enough food and toys for our hamper family to have a very nice Christmas !!

I spent Christmas with my family and I had a great time !! of course I brought Jezz along :) Boy do I love that cat !! Christmas was great ...everyone enjoyed their gifts !! I received some very awesome gifts from friends and family !!!

So the new year has started....I have some plans/goals for this year : I am not setting them too high as why set myself of for failure!
my first goal is to lose weight ! I have started a workout plan using my treadmill multiple times a day for starters....then really watching what I am eating !! I am not going to eliminate some of my higher calorie likes   but will save them for week-end treats !

my next goal is to have enough of certain items that I will not have to  buy them until close to next November ...

so far I have enough of these items to last til 2013 here they are :
:cat food (13 bags )
mushroom soup (72 cans)
tomato soup (72 cans)
pasta sauce (20 jars)
cereal (12 boxes)
other soups (24 cans)
coffee(5 large cans)
coffee k-kups(40ish boxes)
instant coffee (8 jars)
juice (15 shelf juice)
25 fpc's fridge juice
kitty litter (8 pails)..need a few more
dish soap (15)..maybe more
laundry soap (20 bottles)
bathroom cleaners..(16 cans/sprays)
swifter duster (20 boxes)
bounce /snuggle (20 boxes)
toothpaste (20 tubes)
mouth wash  (6 huge bottles)
aveeno assorted products..(enough for 1 year)

so clearly I have quite enough of some products to last a year but there are still things I either need to buy or just buy a sm amount to to have enough for 1 year!

I am hoping by doing this I will even have money  to save !!

so signing off for today will post with pics again shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment