Search This Blog

Thursday 1 December 2011

Random

So today I will post some pictures of the gifts my friends and I collected for the Christmas Hamper being hosted by my mom's office ....I am so excited for all we are able to give this family !!

I also did some baking of Bits and Bites for home/family/and friends :) My buddy traded me some of hers and omigosh it is yummy !! I am going to be making Peanut Butter Balls and something else but haven't decided yet LOL I need to buy cherries before I can make Peanut Butter Balls I will probably make some cookies and fudge....maybe Turtle Pecan Bars or Skor Bars...



the above is a gift a friend sent me for Christmas :)

I am also very excited about the upcoming Mega Redemption of SDM points !!! I have saved my points all year for this coming week-end where my 95,000 points would only be worth $170  well this coming week-end they are worth $250 *shakes with excitement*

I am already examining my flyer to figure out my plan of attack !LOL last year I had enough points to redeem 3 times for a value of $750...this year I will have enough to redeem $1250 next year I plan to have alot more points now that I learnt how to make points without spending hardly any money !! I prob spent a few $200 over the course of the year but on reg items I would normally buy (groceries) and cat litter LOL

I plan to use a portion of my redemption's for reg groceries (using coupons also ) and some towards the hamper plus I will buy a few gifts for family and friends, I am also going to use some for cat food/litter ect....

oh the excitement although I am pretty sick right now I am hoping it doesn't interfere with my shopping plans !!...catch you later

No comments:

Post a Comment